If you are looking for the best keto crockpot recipes, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we are going to discuss all the tasty and easy keto crockpot recipes. It is essential for you to know that all these recipes are low-carb keto meals which means that you can have them without any guilt. The reason behind the popularity of keto crockpot recipes is that they are very quick to make and are delicious at the same time. So have a look at the points listed below to know more about such recipes.
Best Keto Crockpot Recipes
Sausage, beans and greens
- This is a great keto crockpot recipe that includes sausages, beans and greens that are too tasty and healthy too. Since the beans used in this recipe are high in fibre, which means that the net carbs are not so higher, but you can make it lower in carbs by doubling up the number of sausages and other greens. Make sure to use fewer beans so that you can have the lower-carb version of this delicious keto crockpot recipe. You should soak the dried beans overnight and then add fresh water to it along with garlic powder and onion powder.
- Cook it for 30 to 45 minutes in the crockpot. When beans are almost cooked, then brown the sausage nicely in the frying pan. You should make the sausages as brown as you can and then let them cool and cut into slices. Don’t forget to put up the collard greens in the bottom of the pot. Add up the drained cooked beans and sausages in the crockpot on the top of the collard greens. Cook this dish for 4 to 6 hours until these beans get soft. Serve it hot with the parmesan cheese if you like it in that way.
Jalapeno popper chicken
- The jalapeno popper chicken is really one of the most delicious and very easy to make recipes. Every bite of this dish is loaded with a lot of flavors, and the best part is that it is ultimately a keto-friendly dish. You need to know that this dish is made with the right amount of heat, and it is topped with cheddar cheese and crispy bacon also.
- The jalapeno popper chicken is shallow in carbs and keto-friendly too. You can make this recipe in few minutes. The only thing that you have to do is trim the excess fat off from the boneless skinless chicken breasts. After that, you should place the chicken in the slow cooker. Do not forget to season the chicken with taco seasoning. Wash off the jalapenos and then cut the top-offs. After that, cut the jalapeno peppers into small pieces and reserve some of them for garnishing. Cover the lid and then cook for 4 to 6 hours.
- For making this delicious keto crockpot recipe, you first have to slice the chicken breasts in half lengthwise and then set them aside. Now it is time for you when you have to grease the slow cooker and add oil and garlic to it. Don’t forget to season the chicken with salt and pepper on each side and then put them on the crockpot. You have to pour wine over the chicken now and then cover the pot. It is recommended that you should cook on high 3 hours or low 7 hours for making this best keto crockpot recipes.
- Follow up with mixing water with the arrowroot and stir until it gets absorbed and no lumps are there. After that, you should remove chicken from the crockpot and keep them warm. Add in the mushrooms and add back the chicken in it. Stir continuously to coat the chicken with sauce and mushrooms. Cover the crockpot and then cook it for one hour. Now your recipe is ready, and you should serve it with a sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley.
Till now, you might have got familiar with all the best keto crockpot recipes. You can enjoy these recipes along with following your keto diet without any issues. Try this keto-friendly recipe at your home, and you will surely love its taste.
Dr. Jase Neo earned his MS and Phd degree from Columbia University. His interests are centered in general health, mental health, and he is also an accredited cognitive behavioural psychotherapist. He has written articles on the connection between socioeconomic status and health, homelessness, violence, stigma, and discrimination. Now he is researching health disparities by race or ethnicity and socioeconomic status.